In addition to training sessions and workshops for your individual needs, we also offer standard training sessions as remote events, at your site or regularly at our location in Mönchengladbach. Due to our many years of project and support experience around the configuration software Puppet, our experts can provide you with in-depth practical knowledge.
Our practical Puppet training sessions convey precisely the knowledge that you need to successfully use Puppet.
We would be pleased to prepare an individual offer for training sessions and workshops on your premises.
Training course dates 2022
- Tuesday, 05/10/2022, to Wednesday, 05/11/2022
- Tuesday, 09/20/2022, to Wednesday, 09/21/2022
From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day at our headquarters in Mönchengladbach.
(Due to the Corona pandemic, all dates are subject to change)
Contents of the training
Training day 1
- Use of the Command Line interface
- Puppet manifests
- Defined types
- Validity of variables
Training day 2
- Separation of data and code
- Virtual and exported resources
- Additional information
Our training sessions are explicitly held on Linux environments. Knowledge in handling the Linux shell is required.
Please note that our courses are held in German language.
Maximum number of participants per training session: 8 persons
Minimum number of participants per training session: 3 persons
The total net price per person is EUR 780 for two days of training.
The price includes:
- Two Puppet training days
- Catering (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks)
- Provision of the necessary training computer
- Free use of our charging station for electric vehicles
- The training material in digital form
- Certificate on successful participation
Journey and accommodation
The journey from the immediate region of Mönchengladbach (Düsseldorf, Cologne, Aachen, etc.) is an easy trip on the A 61 or by bus and rail (“Mönchengladbach-Wickrath” station).
There are numerous accommodation options near our headquarters in Mönchengladbach-Wickrath. We would be pleased to assist you with your planning.
- Telephone: +49 2166 9901-0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via contact form
After registering you will immediately receive a confirmation of reservation. Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, we will provide a binding confirmation of participation.
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions: