One area of focus is operational support or even the complete operational takeover of operating environments based on Linux in which numerous Open Source components are operated.
Our operation services are provided by the credativ GmbH Open Source Support Center and cover all tasks required in daily operation.
Supporting services or complete operational takeover – not a problem for credativ
Our operation is always there for you and protects you against all risks. We absorb load peaks, support you in the holiday period and in cases of illness-related absenteeism.
Operation can take place within a mixed team of your and our employees, or can even be entirely taken over by credativ®. It doesn’t matter whether you operate your infrastructure in an internal or external data center, or in a cloud environment.
Depending on the requirements, we integrate the operation of your Open Source infrastructure into our operations team or provide a dedicated team for you. You decide whether you want us to support your own team or whether you want us to take over the entire operation for you.
For example, our daily activities include:
- Software management
- Patch management
- Security services
Why you should rely on credativ!
There are many good reasons to choose our support!
- Absorb load peaks and respond flexibly
- No loss of personnel due to illness
- Focus on your core business
- Numerous different competencies are constantly available
- Always the latest know-how
- Direct support by leading German Linux and Open Source specialists
- Long-standing operating experience
- Knowledge transfer to your team via workshops and training sessions
- Administration and developer competencies from a single source
- Flexible contract models individually tailored to your company
- Combined operational and support services, incl. 24×7 support
- Project support and consulting service
- Hosting and data center services
We would naturally also be pleased to present all of the benefits to you in a face-to-face meeting. Our credativ® experts are always happy to help. We look forward to receiving your inquiry!
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions: