As the complexity of your Open Source infrastructure increases, so do the availability requirements.
Is everything working as it should? Can I detect problems before they appear in the operation?
In this case, the “hope for the best” approach is definitely not a strategy. What is needed is sound, high-quality, and high-availability monitoring that is able to take account of all the key components.
What are the important features of functional monitoring?
This doesn’t just include the traditional monitoring of the hardware and network environment, but also the continuous monitoring of processes and measurement data or performance parameters based on time series.
Ideally, all monitoring data is displayed on a clear dashboard and a uniform alerting concept is set up.
In this case, a selection of Open Source projects, which we have already successfully used in numerous customer projects, are available for use. This includes renowned Open Source projects such as Icinga, Prometheus, and Grafana.
What monitoring services does credativ offer you?
We provide support on all issues relating to the topic of monitoring.
Our services include, among others:
- Planning, design, and development of monitoring environments
- Replacement of existing, proprietary monitoring environments
- Operation and operational support for your entire monitoring infrastructure
- Receipt of warnings and alerts by our Open Source Support Center
- Monitoring of qualitative alerts
- Integration of monitoring with software management, configuration management, security updates, etc.
Whatever the areas of your infrastructure that you want to monitor, we will find a solution for you – give us a call!
Have we piqued your interest?
Our experts will be happy to answer your specific questions and support you in choosing the right open source solution for your project.
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions: