Who do I actually contact if I have questions on the Open Source topic?
One of the key components of integrated and sustainable Open Source lifecycle management is a competent and reliable consulting service. Once again, our Open Source Support Center is available to answer all important questions relating to the topic of Open Source.
What topics can we help you with?
Our consulting services cover a multitude of topics that are important for our customers.
- Requirements analyses
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
- Migrations of proprietary software
- Feasibility studies
- Architectural consulting
- Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Cloud vs. On Premise vs. Private Cloud
- Horizontal and vertical scalability
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Orchestration and management of large Open Source environments
- Backup and restore concepts
- Operating concepts and operating environments
- Basic information for risk management
- Security and basic protection
We have been helping our customers with all their questions relating to Open Source topics since 1999. An important part of this is our absolute independence from products and manufacturers. That’s why we made the conscious decision to steer clear of product sales.
What can we do for you?
Have we piqued your interest?
Our experts will be happy to answer your specific questions and support you in choosing the right open source solution for your project.
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions: