In addition to training courses and workshops for your individual needs, we also offer standard trainings as remote events, at your site or on a regular basis at our regularly at our location in Mönchengladbach. Due to our many years of project and support experience around the Ansible software our experts can provide you with in-depth practical knowledge.
As part of the training we provide extensive training documentation that is continuously updated. Our training sessions and workshops are exclusively held by our in-house Ansible specialists whose daily work gives them unique practical experience.
Our practical Ansible training sessions convey precisely the knowledge that you need to successfully use Ansible:
- Application and mastery of the various Ansible subprograms
- Understanding, evaluating and confidently applying existing roles and playbooks in your own scenarios
- Development of roles and playbooks, taking into account proven best practice approaches
We would be pleased to prepare an individual offer for training sessions and workshops on your premises.
Training course dates 2023
- Monday, 03/20/2023, to Tuesday, 03/21/2023
- Wednesday, 09/20/2023, to Thursday, 09/21/2023
From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day at our headquarters in Mönchengladbach.
(Due to the corona pandemic, the training courses are usually held remotely)
Contents of the training
Training day 1
- Installation and configuration
- YAML (Yet Another Markup Language)
Training day 2
Our training sessions are explicitly held on Linux environments. Knowledge in handling the Linux shell is required.
Please note that our courses are held in German language.
Maximum number of participants per training session: 6 persons
Minimum number of participants per training session: 4 persons
The total net price per person is EUR 999 for two training days.
The price includes:
- Two Ansible training days
- Catering (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks)
- Provision of the necessary training computer
- Free use of our charging station for electric vehicles
- The training material in digital form
- Certificate on successful participation
Journey and accommodation
The journey from the immediate region of Mönchengladbach (Düsseldorf, Cologne, Aachen, etc.) is an easy trip on the A 61 or by bus and rail (“Mönchengladbach-Wickrath” station).
There are numerous accommodation options near our headquarters in Mönchengladbach-Wickrath. We would be pleased to help you with your planning.
- Telephone: +49 2166 9901-0
- Email: email@example.com
- Via contact form
After registering you will immediately receive a confirmation of reservation. Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, we will provide a binding confirmation of participation.
Have we piqued your interest?
Our experts will be happy to answer your specific questions and support you in choosing the right open source solution for your project.
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions: