The Open Security Filter (OSF) is a configuration and management system for a highly available and extremely scalable spam and virus filter developed by credativ® that is based on Open Source technologies.
The services of the Open Security Filter
The OSF offers you:
- A client-capable web interface with quarantine management
- Automatic deployment of configuration changes to the connected filter nodes
- Domain-dependent configuration options for spam and virus management
- Advanced attachment management with quarantine options
- Multi-component email tracking to verify SLAs
- Comprehensive and modifiable statistical reports to assess the effectiveness and detection of attacks
- Administration of in-house blacklists and whitelists
The modular structure makes it easy to integrate customized components. The modules supplied as standard include the configuration and integration of the following software components:
- Web interface for administration with German online help
- keepalived (load balancing and high availability)
- postfix (mail transfer agent)
- amavisd (advanced spam and virus filter based on amavisd-new)
- SpamAssassin (spam analysis)
- clamav (free virus scanner)
- mailloganalyser (internal development, analysis of log outputs of the individual components and anonymized storage in a PostgreSQL® database)
- Creation of statistical reports from the recorded data as an email, HTML, or PDF
Have we piqued your interest?
Our experts will be happy to answer your specific questions and support you in choosing the right open source solution for your project.
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions:
Our support is focused on the actual needs of our customers. This means that we naturally offer more support than the traditional support offered by many manufacturers. But what’s important, and this applies for any software that is operated in business-critical areas, is that the operation is appropriately secured. This is where we provide technical support at the manufacturer level with guaranteed service level agreements.
All of our employees are experienced Open Source developers and administrators. We are the replacement for missing manufacturer support, and support the entire lifecycle of your Open Source software by means of our Open Source Support Center. We provide the necessary support and all the services for your entire Open Source stack under one roof.
Our service and support contracts take account of your interests, not those of investors. We deliberately use completely different contract and price models to those of countless international software manufacturers and are proud that our fair support offers are a solid and reliable basis for long-term and successful cooperation with large national and international customers. We also want to provide a model that is completely independent of the usual factors, such as the number of users, the number of CPUs/cores and servers used or similar limiting factors. We would be pleased to discuss further details with you personally. More about the operation of our Open Source Support Centers
We guarantee it! You receive the certainty that you need. We are always there for you. Around the clock, 365 days a year. You can find more information under 24x7 support.
Don’t worry! We operate without an intervening call center. You receive direct access to our Open Source specialists. You can reach our support via central dispatching by phone, ticket system, or email. You can find more information under Availability.
Our Open Source Support Center is located in the Federal Republic of Germany and all our technical specialists are employed on a permanent basis. We provide both national and international support, in German or English as required.
Our technical support covers a range of popular Open Source projects, which are often operated in business-critical applications. You can find a selection of the projects supported by our Open Source Support Center in our software overview. More information is available under Software.
Absolutely! When a technical fault occurs, the cause needs to be determined quickly and precisely, and eliminated, or at least an initial workaround needs to be found. That’s why we offer guaranteed service level agreements for availability as well as for different response times.