Besides individual training, we also hold regular training sessions at our headquarters in Mönchengladbach. Our extensive PostgreSQL support and service, and our active involvement in the community allows our PostgreSQL experts to convey comprehensive and detailed knowledge.
As part of the training we provide extensive training documentation that is continuously updated. Our training sessions and workshops are exclusively held by our in-house PostgreSQL specialists whose daily activities give them unique practical experience. Since the company’s foundation we have already successfully trained hundreds of participants in the use of PostgreSQL.
Our practical PostgreSQL training sessions convey precisely the knowledge that you need to successfully use PostgreSQL.
We would be pleased to prepare an individual offer for training sessions and workshops on your premises.
Training course dates 2020
- Tuesday, 03/03/2020, to Wednesday, 03/04/2020
- Tuesday, 05/26/2020, to Wednesday, 05/27/2020 (Remote attendance possible!)
- Tuesday, 09/08/2020, to Wednesday, 09/09/2020 (Remote attendance possible!)
- Tuesday, 11/17/2020, to Wednesday, 11/18/2020 (Remote attendance possible!)
From 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day at our headquarters in Mönchengladbach, or online in our virtual training room.
Contents of the training
Training day 1
- PostgreSQL – the project
- Installation and first steps with PostgreSQL
- Introduction to psql
- User management
Training day 2
- Backup and recovery
- Analyzing and querying log files
- Overview of monitoring and surveillance
- Optimizing queries
- Helpful extensions and external projects
Our training sessions are explicitly held on Linux environments. Knowledge in handling the Linux shell is required.
Please note that our courses are held in German language.
Maximum number of participants per training session: 8 persons (4 persons for remote trainings)
Minimum number of participants per training session: 2 persons
The total net price per person is EUR 780 for two days of training.
The price includes:
- Two PostgreSQL training days
- Catering (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks)
- Provision of the necessary training computer
- Free use of our charging station for electric vehicles
- The training material in digital form
- Certificate on successful participation
Journey and accommodation
The journey from the immediate region of Mönchengladbach (Düsseldorf, Cologne, Aachen, etc.) is an easy trip on the A 61 or by bus and rail (“Mönchengladbach-Wickrath” station).
There are numerous accommodation options near our headquarters in Mönchengladbach-Wickrath. We would be pleased to assist you with your planning.
- Telephone: +49 2166 9901-0
- Email: email@example.com
- Via contact form
After registering you will immediately receive a confirmation of reservation. Once the minimum number of participants has been reached, we will provide a binding confirmation of participation.
Open Source Support Center
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions: